Due to changes in the State of CT guidelines regarding social distancing and the wearing of masks in public places, we require that all owners bringing their pets to our hospital wear some form of face coverage (masks, bandanna, scarf) when interacting with our staff.
Due to concerns about the novel Coronavirus and related disease (COVID-19), Yalesville Veterinary Hospital is taking additional precautionary measures within our hospital. This is being done to keep our staff, clients, visitors, and patients safe while continuing to provide patient care. WE WILL CONTINUE TO STAY OPEN as caring for your pets is deemed essential. Please be assured that we are continuing to disinfect the entire hospital every hour to minimize the risk of contamination.
Effective Tuesday, March 17, ONLY Yalesville Veterinary Hospital personnel will be allowed inside all areas of the hospital complex.
- Please print and fill out an admit "Physical Exam Form" that will be emailed to you the day before your appointment and have it ready to present to the technician at the door.
- Call (203)265-1646 when you arrive at the parking lot.
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE WITH YOUR PET.
- A Client Service Associate or Technician will discuss your needs by phone when you arrive.
- Once advised by the technician, please bring your pet to the main entrance of the hospital.
- After our doctors evaluate your pet, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward. Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via this phone call.
- Shortly thereafter, you will receive a phone call from a Customer Service Representative to obtain payment via one of our methods: credit or debit card preferred, but cash or check will be accepted as well.
- For medication/prescription food pickup, please contact us by phone so we can have your order ready when you arrive.
- Home delivery and our online store are available for food and medication orders. Please contact us for details.